Friday, March 15, 2019

Fridays with Anj - Next Run


After reviewing Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds, I felt a bit like our pal Tenzil Kem after he ate the Miracle Machine.

Not even a Legion blogger such as me could safely digest that book.

Not without madness.

Anyways, I realize I was a bit negative in my reviews of that book. Perhaps it that sensed the possibilities ... the potential ... of such a book only to have it fall far short of my hopes.

Hard to believe that we are approaching 5 years of my blogging on this sight. Pretty soon we'll be able to say 'Five Years Later ...' about my career here!

As for the future, I have sort of run out of specific runs to review having covered 5YL, the Threeboot, the post-Darkness saga main book, Legion Secret Origin, New 52 Legion Lost, New 52 Legion, and finally Final Crisis.


And given that I have started to begin my preparation for the summer's conventions, I thought a fun thing to do would be to share Legion books I have gotten autographed by Legion creators over the years.

I can talk a little about my con prep, how I choose issues to get signed, and any juicy info I got from creators at the time.

But first, a few more days to get the taste of 3 Worlds out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment