Sunday, May 17, 2015

Art Institute of Zwen: Steve Garcia

Steve Garcia is a talented artist who does silhouettes of various super-heroes on his Deviant Art page. 

Here are a few from the Legion of Super-Heroes!

First, here's the gang together....


And here are the ones available individually, better to see and appreciate them....







And as an extra, here's Steve's version of Supergirl, too!

2 comments:

  1. These are great. I'm trying to find something that might be good for a custom cellphone case and these are the best I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRYPTO SCAM RECOVERY WITH ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS

    I recently had an experience with ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS, and I must say, they have a pretty good reputation in the crypto recovery space. I was initially hesitant about their services, but their clear communication and transparency really put me at ease. They handled my case with professionalism, which helped me feel more confident in their ability to assist me.
    Throughout the process, they kept me updated on any progress, which I appreciated a lot. It’s evident that they know what they’re doing in the industry. Overall, I felt supported and informed every step of the way, making what could have been a stressful situation much easier to navigate. If you find yourself in need of crypto recovery services, I would suggest giving ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS a try.

    Contact Information;
    Email Add; Info@ alpharecoveryexpert. com
    WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681

    ReplyDelete