Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Sarcasm Kid's 2019 LSB Christmas Gift

Hey guys. Apologies again for the lack of content from yours truly recently. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to reviewing and recapping some of the different Legion parodies and homages next year once I'm able to manage my schedule.

Until then, here's a little something I commissioned from Legion fan Peskyshortcake over on tumblr


Pesky's a fan of the Legion cartoon and the "Supergirl" TV show. I've known her for a couple of years and have commissioned her multiple times. Since she's a big fan of Brainiac 5, I thought this'd be a neat idea for a commission and figured you guys might get a laugh out of it.

Keen viewers may notice a certain someone in the background.

By the way, figure out what the binary code on Brainy's shirt translates to...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. No idea who is in the background. No idea what the binary translates to.
    But a cute drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea who is in the background. No idea what the binary translates to.
    But a cute drawing.

    ReplyDelete