Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Everything You Wanted To Know About the Legion....!




I'VE been collecting publications related to the LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES ever since I bought (with the help of my dad) Adventure Comics #247 off the stands.

Over the decades, that has extended to literally EVERYTHING ... comics which have Legion cameos, those with Legion-originated worlds (Durla, Daxam, Rimbor, etc), Legion-originated alien races (Khunds, Dominators, Controllers, etc), Legion artifacts (flight rings, time bubbles, etc), and even those which merely mention the group or its members. I have every magazine and coffee table book which contain Legion articles, as well as comics featuring Legion homages. 

There have been many so-called comprehensive lists produced over the years and I have seen them all. NONE of them list everything.

So I began this project, to provide pictorial guides to every Legion-related item known (at least to me, anyway). It originally began on my Facebook site Bits of Legionnaire Business, but it's now grown so much that it deserves a website of its own.

Here we have complete listings of every Legion-related issue and pictorial evidence of why it's connected to our favorite group. But there's much, much more!

There are complete guides to every bit of official  Legion-related merchandise, poster, figure, apparel, style guide, stationery and anything else you can think of. The section on multimedia includes Legion appearances ion TV shows, in the movies, on DVD, in video games and in audio recordings.

I invite all fans to enjoy this site. It took many, many hours to create and I'm sure will provide many, many hours of interest as you pore through its contents. Hopefully, you will delight at finding one or more new collectibles you had never known existed.

The URL of the website is:








2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this, it's fantastic. I think I might even give the Fraim Brothers a bit of business! It'd be awesome to see my five favorite Legionnaires drawn in their style

    My attempt: https://balsawoodtreehouse.blogspot.com/2017/03/legion-finished.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your hard work! I look forward to going through it!

    ReplyDelete