Sunday, March 29, 2015

Art Institute of Zwen: Tim Fish

While I was doing research on last week's Chemical King Who's Who post, I came across the blog of an artist named Tim Fish.
He has a few adorable sketches about my favorite era of the Legion. The one above features the hero of the week, Chemical King. Here's one featuring another unsung hero, Tyroc.


He also has some comments about some of the things he thinks the Legion was lacking at the time, such as powerful women and diversity.


And he has a few drawings of the untold romance between Invisible Kid and Chemical King. I had no idea about this possible relationship, but as a teen-ager I kinda thought Chem and Element Lad should have gotten together...!

If you want to check out his page, Tim Fish Works will bring you to his Legion page. Then click on the logo at the top of the page and check out his other stuff, such as Saved By The Bell.

Long Live The Legion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment