Friday, May 31, 2019

Fridays with Anj - The Next Step: Adventure Comics



I have reviewed 5YL.

I have reviewed the Threeboot.

I have reviewed the late 300s Levitz/Giffen books.

I have reviewed the New 52 Legion of Super-Heroes and Legion Lost.

I have reviewed Legion Secret Origin.

I even reviewed Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds.

And then I took a break.

You had to deal with me showing you my signed books and discussing some creator interactions.

Well the reviewing bug has bitten me again.

The Legion had a backup feature in the rebooted Adventure Comic book from 2009. I read these books when they came out. I remember them looking a lot at the Legion Academy. But I don't remember the specifics.

So this will be a good look back for me. And it'll let me get back to what I think is my strength, reviewing issues.

So settle in. I'll be back.

I might take a break in the summer to discuss convention prep and plans. But for the most part, I'll be looking at this run for the next several months.


1 comment: